beantwoord

Misunderstanding with the officer

• 28 September 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 98 Bekeken

During my initial days in the Netherlands, I inadvertently forgot to check out one day at Delft Campus. Consequently, my entire record became muddled. When an official inquired about my check-in status, I was confident that I had indeed checked in, and the officer did not provide any feedback. It was only after a month that I realized there was a deduction of 60 euros for failing to check in. I remain perplexed about how this situation transpired, but I would greatly appreciate a refund if possible. Here are my IBAN details: xxx, under the name Elif Tanyeri.

<image removed because of privacy concerns>

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 28 September 2023, 14:27

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

If something goes wrong, NS will charge you a correction fee, as you have now seen. This fee comes in place of the actual fare if that can't be determined, or is added if you were found on board of a train without a valid check in.

Doing something wrong when checking in or out can happen, of course; we’re only human and we all make mistakes. However, we can't help you here. This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and cannot undo correction fees.

You should contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee about this. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Reageer