beantwoord

Refund on my forgotten check-in penalty of 50 Euro.

• 19 June 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 62 Bekeken

Dear NS customer service, I am asking for your help in directing me to the right person and format to kindly ask a refund for my 16 June forgotten check-in at 10:30 from Arnhem Central Station. During my journey form Arnhem Centraal to Utrech Centraal, I have already informed the conductor, and he told me that I won’t have any problem since I had my card together with me. However, the next day I saw in my account a fine of 50 Euro which I couldn’t ask for a refund directly from the web page. I will appreciate if you could help me on this.

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

Selcuk

icon

Beste antwoord door Erryt NS 19 June 2023, 18:36

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hello Selcuk Yaglikci en welkom bij de NS Community,

What a pity. The best thing to do is to reach our customer service to solve this problem. 

Dear NS Community,

Thank you for your prompt reply, unfortunately I couldn’t find the email address of the customer service department. There is only the telephone number. Please share if you have their email. 

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Selcuk Yaglikci

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Dear NS Community,

Thank you for your prompt reply, unfortunately I couldn’t find the email address of the customer service department. There is only the telephone number. Please share if you have their email. 

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Selcuk Yaglikci

NS Customer service has no email address. 

Reageer