Unable to change subscription or find any invoice on Mijn NS | NS Community
beantwoord

Unable to change subscription or find any invoice on Mijn NS

• 28 April 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 137 Bekeken

Hi there,

I want to change NS Flex subscription from Dal Voordeel to Weekend Voordeel but in Mijn NS I got the message:

Abonnement wijzigen

U kunt dit helaas niet zelf wijzigen

Alleen de contracthouder mag het abonnement wijzigen.

Could you please let me know how I can change it?

Besides, every month I get emails about my invoices ready in Mijn NS-Facturen, however it’e empty there, I couldn’t find any invoices or details of the payment. COuld you please help?

Thank you very much!

icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 28 April 2022, 22:14

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

Based on your observations, you are not registered as the contract holder. You should contact customer service directly to have this sorted out. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

Known problem, contact NS Customer Service as stated by @Tochjo.

Hi Quarkk!

Could be that you are in our system twice, our customer service can help you fix this.

Badge +3

Could be that you are in our system twice, our customer service can help you fix this.

How come so many others have the same problem (a message about ‘only the contract holder can change’ or ‘you are not the person paying for the subscription’) if all worked fine before?

Reageer