beantwoord

cancel temporary

• 25 May 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 31 Bekeken

Goedendag! I have a suscription of NS Flex between Utrecht Centraal and Amsterdam Centraal because I work in Amsterdam but I live in Utrecht. From the 1st of June and on I won’t work any more there so I want to temporary cancel my suscription, I have been trying on the website but it doesn’t allow me to do it. How can I procide? And I have a question, when I asked for the OV kaart (end of january) I paid 214 euros (the cost of my suscription) and then I have been paying every month. Was for a month that I didnt use it.. How can I ask for a refound? or if I cancel the suscription before the 1st of June, I dont have to pay those 214?

Thank you very much!

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 25 May 2024, 21:24

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

In Mijn NS (the website, not the app), click the name of your subscription (NS Flex Traject Vrij) and then click Change on the following page. You then get the option to cancel or temporarily stop it.

You always pay the subscription costs for every month in advance. Once you temporarily cancel your subscription, you will automatically be reimbursed for the days you will not use the subscription any more.

It's not entirely clear to me if you are also looking for a reimbursement for a past month in which you didn't travel, but that's not possible.

Reageer