beantwoord

NS flex student

• 13 August 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 13 Bekeken

Hello NS, 

I paid for NS flex student 40% off and I had to pay €0,01 to start, but I didn’t receive any mail back and the website page was loading. Can you double check if it came through correctly. Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 13 August 2023, 18:12

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

Your situation is a bit unclear, but it seems that you’ve graduated and are trying to use this offer. If not, you should ensure that you're trying to get the right season ticket. There is no regular NS Flex season ticket specifically for students, and the student travel product (studentenreisproduct) cannot be combined on the same card with NS Flex.

In any case, if you're unsure if your order was processed correctly, then you should contact customer service directly. This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and cannot help you with this situation.

You may contact customer service directly by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Reageer