beantwoord

NS Invoice Debt

• 12 September 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 65 Bekeken

I have received an email from debt collector that I have outstanding debts for my NS Flex Weekend Free Subscription for 31.60 euro and with interest is now 82 euro. I do not live in NL anymore and just open my NL email again, that's why I never notice the email. As I checked my account again, I never activate the subscription and cancel it right away, there is no travel history shown that I use that subscription because I always manually top up my balance. I do not use the card anymore and I have closed my NL bank account. Is the invoice. How do I resolve this matter?

icon

Beste antwoord door Daniël NS 12 September 2023, 20:39

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi ceting420,

You should contact Customer Service by phone (+31 30 7515155), chat, Facebook or X. But if it's already transferred to a debt collecting agency, I doubt if they can do anything for you.

Reputatie 6

Hey ceting420. Welcome to the NS Community. 

This sounds like you've got an active product with us or to put it more accurately, used to have one. You do need to pay this outstanding amount with the incasso company now. Beyond that, your product has now been stopped so there will be no further payments so you don't need to worry about stopping it anymore.

Reageer