beantwoord

Question about NS FLEX

• 29 March 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 43 Bekeken

Good afternoon,

I have a question please: I bought a NS Flex monthly subscription between Den Haag Centraal and Amsterdam Centraal. 

A few weeks ago for example, there was a problem and no trains went from Schiphol to Amsterdam Centraal and I had to check out with the card at Schiphol station and take an alternative transport to Amsterdam Centraal. 

So my question is, in my monthly subscription between Den Haag Centraal and Amsterdam Centraal, are all the stops in between these 2 stations also included? Or what happens if I have to check out at an earlier stop because of a transportation problem that doesn't allow me to go to my end destination?

Thanks in advance! Have a nice day. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 29 March 2024, 12:00

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

I suppose you have TrajectVrij. It is allowed to check out and check in everywhere between Den Haag Centraal and Amsterdam Centraal and as often as you want to. All stops are included.  It is free within your subscription.

Remember it is only for the train, not for bus, tram of metro. Those journeys in bus, tram and metro will be debited afterwards, mostly even as alternative transport.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

With Traject Vrij Den Haag Centraal - Amsterdam Centraal you can check in of out without extra costs at all stations on the route. You can travel via Schiphol or via Haarlem. 

Reageer