beantwoord

Wat betekent het?! Wat is er gaande?! Daarna reageert de support niet op mijn berichten!

• 15 September 2022
  • 16 reacties
  • 279 Bekeken

Ik had een maandabonnement op Wurdel Weekend. Maar de omstandigheden ontwikkelden zich zo dat ik vanaf 11.08 het land verliet en nog niet ben teruggekeerd. Ik gebruik de kaart helemaal niet. Maar ik kreeg een melding in de mail dat ze geld van mij willen opnemen voor een overeenkomst met de Nationale Assemblee. Ik heb de ondersteuningsdienst gevraagd dit abonnement te verwijderen en op te zeggen. Waarop zij antwoordden "Uw abonnement hebben wij direct voor u beëindigd. U heeft nu NS Flex Basis op uw OV-chipkaart staan ​​​​voor € 0 per maand". Maar vandaag namen ze nog steeds geld voor het abonnement, dat ze beloofden uit te schakelen! Wat betekent het?! Wat is er gaande?! Daarna reageert de support niet op mijn berichten!
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 16 September 2022, 20:35

Bekijk origineel

16 reacties

Welkom op de NS Community. 

Heb je ook een e-mail gekregen met de bevestiging dat je abonnement is gewijzigd/opgezegd? Eens per maand wordt de factuur gemaakt met het abonnement dat je had, als dat net is voordat je contact had met onze klantenservice maar ook voor de factuur is gemaakt, dan kan er na het contact nog een factuur komen. Als dat het geval is, dan zou je ook het grootste deel van het bedrag weer terug moeten krijgen. Het is erg druk bij de klantenservice, dus als je nog een bericht hebt gestuurd, dan krijg je hier alsnog antwoord op, alleen kan het lang duren. Als je een mail hebt gehad ter bevestiging van de beëindiging/wijziging, dan zou alles verder gewoon moeten kloppen.  

Badge +3
Maar vandaag namen ze nog steeds geld voor het abonnement, dat ze beloofden uit te schakelen! Wat betekent het?! Wat is er gaande?!

You should be able to find a detailed invoice for the latest payment in Mijn NS > My payments. That will tell you exactly what you are being charged for. Could you check that invoice to see if that clears things up? It should not be a charge for a subscription, since the mail you posted shows that has been cancelled properly.

*afbeelding verwijderd door moderator i.v.m. persoonlijke gegevens*

Badge +3

You are being charged a correction fee, most likely because something went wrong with a check-in or check-out during one of your final journeys. You can find out when this happened on the second page of the invoice.

You can contact customer service direcly to have this corrected. Since you are abroad, this is probably most easily done by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. Note that it can take a while (up to days via Twitter and Facebook) to receive a reply.

En je vertelt me ​​niet met wie ik contact moet opnemen zodat er geen geld meer van me wordt afgeschreven. Omdat ik niet in het land ben en ik de kaart niet gebruik!

Badge +3

Als u dit correctietarief laat corrigeren, dan zal er verder geen geld meer worden afgeschreven. Dit correctietarief zal nog betrekking hebben op een reis die u maakte voordat u het land verliet. Zoals gezegd kunt u op de tweede pagina van de factuur zien voor welke reis een correctietarief berekend wordt.

What is an adjustment rate?

Badge +3

A correction fee is an amount you have to pay if something did not go as it should have. For example, a correction fee can be incurred if something went wrong with checking in or out, which leads to NS not being able to determine the actual fare you need to pay. A correction fee is then added to your invoice instead of the actual fare. See this page for more information.

Badge +3

It seems you checked in at Driebergen-Zeist, then accidentally checked out again at Driebergen-Zeist, and then checked out at Den Haag Centraal. Since there is no check-in to match the check-out at Den Haag Centraal, NS did not know which journey you made and because of that a correction fee of 12 euros was applied instead of the actual fare, since the actual fare could not be determined.

I assume you travelled from Driebergen-Zeist to Den Haag Centraal. If you contact customer service directly, you can have this corrected and receive 3.30 euros back (the difference between the correction fee and the amount of 8.70 euros that this journey should have costed).

Since you are abroad, contacting customer service directly is probably most easily done by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. Note that it can take a while (up to days via Twitter and Facebook) to receive a reply.

Badge +3

The € 12,00 corrrection fee indicates that you had an NS Flex 40% discount subscription at 05-08-2022.

That is good news, and @Tochjo’s answer (I marked it as best answer) is correct.

If you’re in the EU, you can also call +31 30 751 5155 at no extra cost besides your (mobile) minutes plan.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

The € 12,00 corrrection fee indicates that you had an NS Flex 40% discount subscription at 05-08-2022.

No, TS had Flex Basis (see the mail posted earlier) and used Samenreiskorting 40% discount. Result is the same though, a correction fee of €12,00.  Even without this correction there would have been an invoice to pay for the journey on august 5 for the amount of €8,70. There are no costs for a subscription on the invoice since TS already had Flex Basis which costs €0,00. 

Instead of an invoice of €8,70 there now is an invoice of €12,00 because of a missed check-in resulting in the correction fee. 

I will not be charged in the future if I am outside the Netherlands and do not use the service (card)? This is the only question that worries me.
Badge +3

That is correct, you will not be charged anymore if you don’t use the card.

Thank you very much for your help, have a nice day.

Reageer