beantwoord

Agression of NS conductors

• 19 March 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 226 Bekeken

I was running to catch a transfer train (leaving in 1 minute) in Zwolle station going to Groningen. The train was leaving at 1345 on the 19th March 2022. One train carriage was deactivated, so I had to run to the other while I was looking at the NS app for the train timings. It was crowded so I bumped into the tall, shaved blond hair train conductor (or machinist) accidentally. What happened next was that the train conductor grabbed my jacket and pulled me hard towards him. I am not a tall guy so I nearly tripped. I was shocked. He demanded to know why I bumped into him. I explained it was accidental as it was so crowded at the perron. I didn’t even realized I bumped into him. He was big sized and standing in the middle of the path where everyone is rushing. The switch of carriage made everyone run to the next carriage. Have anyone met this aggression of the conductors before? It doesn’t make sense if the conductors are aggressive to the passengers or blocking their way, especially when NS planned such tight schedules, making us run and bump into people. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne NS 19 March 2022, 16:40

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Looks like you were in the train coming from schiphol airport.

In my opinion the conductor or machinist should have kept his hands away from you and should do everything in their power to de escalate and help. Best thing to do is to file an official complaint 

Looks like you were in the train coming from schiphol airport.

In my opinion the conductor or machinist should have kept his hands away from you and should do everything in their power to de escalate and help. Best thing to do is to file an official complaint 

Maybe I should. I don’t believe or assume that this is the way NS is training its personnel on how to treat passengers, to react conflicts with aggression 

Good afternoon FrequentNSreiziger! 

How unfortunate that this happened. I can understand that this might have given you a fright. I of course was not there when this happened and I can not judge this situation, but the way you are describing this sounds rather unpleasant. I might be able to file a complaint for you, but you could also do this via the customer service. If you want me to do so, could you send me a private message with your initials, last name, date of birth, postal code, house number, email address, the full complaint and a description of the conductor in question? Do keep in mind I am leaving at 17:00 today, but I am here again on Monday evening! :)

Reageer