beantwoord

my lost baggage

• 31 December 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 52 Bekeken

Dear Sir or Madam,

In regard to my lost item report with the reference number 8002028309, I just wanted to let you know some specific points.

As I wrote in the comment space in the form, I was already informed on the train(Eurostar 9369, on 30/12/2023) by the officer on board that my backpack has been found at Brussel station and being transferred to Amsterdam Centraal station.

I made this lost item report thru this procedure because I was not be informed how to communicate with somebody at NS on this issue, and need to know how to retrieve my backpack. I hope it is possible to be forwarded to Groningen station where I am living in, or delivered to my apartment which I wrote the address info in the report form.  

Thank you for your attention and kind help on this.

Kunitomo Kizu

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 31 December 2023, 11:32

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees and cannot help you with this situation.

You should contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Thank you for your advice. I will contact them by phone.

Reageer