beantwoord

single trip split in two

• 7 November 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 69 Bekeken

Hello everyone! Bit of a messy afternoon today. I checked in regularly at Hilversum, just to find out that the train was moved from a platform to another. To reach the second platform, I had to go through the gates again so I checked out and back in in a matter of few minutes. I then checked out regularly at the arrival station, however the check in and the check out are treated as two different trips, each missing one check in and one check out. How do I rectify this? Earlier I also saw a charge of 20 euros for each trip (which now disappeared), I just don’t want to be charged if I did everything correctly. Can you please advise? is this normal? Travelling on Flex with Travelvrij if relevant. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 7 November 2023, 19:07

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

I wouldn't worry about it. As you can see, it says it's still being processed. I expect everything to sort itself out. In the unlikely case it doesn't, you can always contact customer service later to have them correct any surcharges that appear on your invoice.

I wouldn't worry about it. As you can see, it says it's still being processed. I expect everything to sort itself out. In the unlikely case it doesn't, you can always contact customer service later to have them correct any surcharges that appear on your invoice.

Thank you very much for this! I was worried as it’s the first time a single trip is split in two this way, but hopefully it will be corrected. I will wait until the trip is processed: how long does it take normally? 

Badge +3

Thank you very much for this! I was worried as it’s the first time a single trip is split in two this way, but hopefully it will be corrected. I will wait until the trip is processed: how long does it take normally? 

Ususally overnight, because the transactions are already known. If not tomorrow, wait another day or two. Same for the prices (which are € 0,00 with Traject Vrij).

Reageer