cancel subscription

• 23 August 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 69 Bekeken

Hello, 1 month ago I bought a subscription but I didnt received the Card to the direction. And now I received a email to paid that subscription without have that card that they dont sent me. I want cancel that subscription.

3 reacties

Hi Arianna Lucia. Welcome to the NS Community!

If you haven't received your card, I'd advise you to contact OV-chipkaart. They can take a look at what happened to the card.
As for cancelling your subscription, you can contact our own Customer Service. I cannot do this for you I'm afraid.

Hello i have other question , because I paid a subscription but I dont have ov chipkaart. But tomorrow I have to go to Ámsterdam and my question is, can I use the suscription without have the ov- chipkaart? Put the discount in the app or I have to use it only with the ov ? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

No, you do need to make an appointment with Customer service, 0307515155. They will instruct you and   there will be a reimbursement. It is nog allowed to travel without paying for your valid ticket even when you did not get the card and NS is to blame.

It should have been there by now. You can always buy an anonymous card or use an e-ticket. When you want to travel, you still need a valid ticket, even in this situation.

Reageer