(english) Fee | NS Community
beantwoord

(english) Fee

• 4 November 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 100 Bekeken

Hello, on Wensday I traveled from Vlissingen to Eindhoven. I bought an online ticket at 19:00 for a train in 19:21. When I got on the train I still hadn't received the ticket and a conductor came to check my ticket. I showed him my payment of 14 euros in ING and he checked in my OV card telling me to check out in Eindhoven. I received my e ticket in 20:00, an hour later after I bought the ticket. When I checked out with my OV card I got a fee of 50 eu. I think the fee it's unfair since it was your fault for sending me the ticket super late, since I've noticed it usually takes 10 minutes to send, not an hour. 

icon

Beste antwoord door rvdborgt 4 November 2022, 13:12

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7

Getting the ticket very surprisingly sometimes takes an hour (or even more) - this is something you have take into account. You can't board the train if you haven’t received the ticket yet. Showing your online payment, indicating that you have paid for travel, is not the same thing as having a valid ticket at that moment. I do understand your frustration, but this is the way it works.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Getting the ticket very surprisingly sometimes takes an hour (or even more) - this is something you have take into account.

NS promise immediate delivery.

In addition, it is not possible for staff to check in a chipcard on the train.

The best is to contact customer service and request a reimbursement of the extra costs.

Reputatie 7

NS promise immediate delivery.

Right, but still you can't travel until you have received the ticket. 

Reageer