beantwoord

Is there something wrong with my card?

• 21 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 63 Bekeken

It says that I did not check in or out even though everything on the machine was fine. I spoke to NS customer service and they said my trip looked like it went through perfectly fine on their end and they are unsure why it is showing two 20 euro fees. I have NS flex weekend vrij + dalvordeel. I checked in and out ONLY with NS machines. It should €1.56. Can someone help clear this up since customer service has no clue why it is showing this?

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 21 February 2024, 11:34

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi Geuliet and welcome to the NS Community. 

If our customer service have checked this journey, then it should be fine. Your my NS-account need som time to progress your travel details. You can check this journey later this week and then it should be fine in your account as well. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

It says that I did not check in or out even though everything on the machine was fine. I spoke to NS customer service and they said my trip looked like it went through perfectly fine on their end and they are unsure why it is showing two 20 euro fees. I have NS flex weekend vrij + dalvordeel. I checked in and out ONLY with NS machines. It should €1.56. Can someone help clear this up since customer service has no clue why it is showing this?

How is this Possible. Den Haag HS has gates. So you must check out and check in. NS How is this possible. 

Badge +3

How is this Possible. Den Haag HS has gates. So you must check out and check in. NS How is this possible. 

This is normal with NS Flex. Transactions take a while to process, so wait a day or two and it will sort itself out. No need to contact Customer Service.

Reageer