beantwoord

Money back

• 12 February 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 118 Bekeken

Hello so not too long ago I went to Paris from Amsterdam Centraal and I tapped in with my NS card. However I was not aware that I could use the QR code of my Thalys ticket to get into NS and I realised later that I was charged 12 euros for this. Then on the way back from Paris to Amsterdam Centraal I tried using the QR Code of my Thalys ticket and it didnt seem to work and here I was also charged 12 euros for this. I do not know how I can get a refund as on my account it shows I cant get a refund because I have an NS Flex product. Does anyone know what I can do. Since I technically lost 24 euros for a journey I never even was on.

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 12 February 2022, 13:39

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

The easiest way is probably to contact customer service directly and explain the situation. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

The basic rule for international travel is that you do not check in or out for any train. Use whatever international ticket you have to get through the gates. And if that doesn't work, then ask staff (if you see any) or press the blue "i” button and say you have an international ticket that doesn't work on the gates. A gate will then be opened remotely.

Reageer