beantwoord

NS Flex Weekend to Ns flex Basic

• 2 September 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 93 Bekeken

After Cancelling my NS flex weekend pass through online and received an acknowledgement stating” The termination of your NS Flex season ticket has been prepared on a ticket machine. You can make this termination permanent, but of course you don't have to. If you do nothing, you will continue to keep NS Flex Basis on your OV-chipkaart for €0 per month. So no subscription costs”. So if I leave it to continue with NS flex Basis will they put once-off administration charge of Euro-10 in my next monthly bill.

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 2 September 2023, 20:50

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Balasubramaniam,

No. Changes within Flex are always free. The administration fee of € 10 is only charged when you order Flex Basis or Flex Weekend Voordeel for the first time. Since you already had a Flex-subscription there are no administration fees.
If you leave everything as is, there will be no costs at all.

Badge +3

What you tried to do is cancel NS Flex altogether, but as long as you don’t confirm that at a (ticket) machine* your NS Flex Basis will continue (at no cost).

* The ‘ticket machine’ mentioned in the e-mail can also be a machine at e.g. supermarkets. To prevent the 10 euro administration costs when you want Flex Basis (or Weekend Vrij) again, please stay away from ticket machines. Just keep Flex Basis, it will save you unnecessary actions at machines. 🤣

Reageer