beantwoord

ov chipkaart

• 9 April 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 1788 Bekeken

Hi..

I have ordered new ov chipkaart it should have come 7th of April but ,

I haven't receive my card yet. I have called 09000980 but it says untrue number.

Please can you help me about my issues?

Best regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 9 April 2022, 16:04

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi S.Badem and welcome to the NS Community! 

How unfortunate that you didn't received the OV-chipcard yet. If you just ordered an OV-chipcard without a contract, please contact the costumer service of the OV-chipcard. If you are calling from the Netherlands, the phone number 0900-0980 should work. You can reach them during the Weekends from 10 AM till 4 PM. If you did order the OV-chipcard with a contract from NS, you can contact our costumer service. Then my colleagues can check if the order went well. And if you ordered a contact, they can help you using this until you received the OV-chipcard. 

Hi..

I have ordered new ov chipkaart it should have come in 6 working days but ,

Moer than 6 working days I haven't receive my card yet. I have called from Netherlands by this number 0900-0980 but it says untrue number.

Please can you help me about my issues?

Best regards

Good morning Ali Gamil and welcome to the NS Community.

The answer provided by my colleague in April is still valid. I do want to add an extra option to reach the OV-chipcard customer service if you only ordered a card though. You can reach them via our phone number as well, 030-7515155, by picking option 3 in the options menu. You will then be forwarded to the OV-chipcard customer service. For some people, 0900 numbers are blocked, in which case this route is a valid alternative.

Hello,

I had ordered kids vrij OV chip card on 24th July but till now I haven't received it. I tried to contact on 0900-0980 number but it saying it's not valid.

So what should I do?

Can I use 030-7515155 for query regarding kids vrij OV chip card?

Thanks and regards,

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

You can use 030-7515155 for Customer service

Badge +3

Hello,

I had ordered kids vrij OV chip card on 24th July but till now I haven't received it. I tried to contact on 0900-0980 number but it saying it's not valid.

So what should I do?

Can I use 030-7515155 for query regarding kids vrij OV chip card?

Yes, choose option 3 in the menu, OV-chipkaart Customer Service is available weekdays 7:00-21:30

Hello,

I have ordered an ov chipkaart almost 20 days ago (well over 6 business days), and still haven’t received it. I tried calling both numbers that were recommended (0900-0980 and (030) 7515155) and an automated voice said that they do not exist. Thus, who can I contact regarding this issue?

Thank you for your time

Good afternoon william.mac. Welcome to the NS Community.

That doesn't sound good. The OV-chipcard company sends them out, so I won't be able to track it's progress for you I'm afraid.
Are you calling from abroad? If so, you might have to enter additional digits before the phone number.
Please check this website: Contact - OV-Chipkaart.nl

Reageer