probleem met ov kaart

• 7 April 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 131 Bekeken

Добрый день! проверить мою карту. Я пользуюсь крытым навесом для велосипедов в Вурдене каждый день. и на второй день я испытывал трудности с входом и выходом. Подключаю свою карту, а она не читается и система пишет, что надо связаться с оператором. Это модно как-то решить эту проблему!?

5 reacties

Good morning Marina Kuzina en welcome to the NS Community!

I’m afraid we can only help you in either Dutch or English. Could you perhaps translate your question?

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Ik kan het wel even door DeepL halen als dat elders een probleem is...

Ik kan het zelf ook door Google Translate halen, waarmee ik het volgende krijg, maar ik weet niet of dit een correcte vertaling is dus maak ik in wezen een aanname.

Good afternoon! check my card. I use the covered bike shed at Wurden every day. and on the second day I had difficulty getting in and out. I connect my card, but it is not readable and the system writes that I need to contact the operator. Is it fashionable to somehow solve this problem!?

@Marina KuzinaIf the above is the actual issue, then I would recommend contacting our Customer Service. You can reach them by phone (030-7515155), Twitter and Facebook, or you can start a chat conversation (option 'Chat with NS'). Keep in mind that we can only help you in English or Dutch on all channels.

If this is not the issue and it was translated incorrectly, please let us know what the issue is.

Добрый день!

Я зарегистрировалась на сайте ns.nl. Теперь хочу добавить карту OV, но кнопка добавить карту не активна. Что мне сделать?

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Good afternoon!

I registered on the site ns.nl. Now I want to add an OV map, but the add map button is not active. What should I do?

Hi Olena, 

When you are logged in to the My NS-account, you can scroll down the home page to add an OV-chipcard. This button should work. Is that what you meant?

Reageer