beantwoord

Replacement card - What's the expiry date?

• 30 maart 2017
  • 20 reacties
  • 1120 Bekeken

Hi everyone,
I have lost my personal card and want it replaced but when I try to add this card to my account, the system asks me for the expiry date- which I don't know. Do you know how can I check the expiry date of my card?
I know it was issued on :ingangsdatum:
6 oktober 2016
And i know the card number, I'm only missing the expiry date

thank you very much!!
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 30 maart 2017, 19:38

As promised I have looked into the OVchipcard details of Medion and gave him the expiration date that was needed for ordering his duplicate (replacement OV-chipcard).
Bekijk origineel

20 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hello Medion, and welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

Normally I'd ask you to ask our other services (Twitter, Facebook, Phone or Live-Chat) but today the weather is nice and I'm in a good mood, so I'd like to solve this one for you. Can you send me a private message (by clicking on my name and choose 'stuur bericht') with your full name, postal code, housenumber, date of birth and your OV-Chipcardnumber?
Reputatie 7
As promised I have looked into the OVchipcard details of Medion and gave him the expiration date that was needed for ordering his duplicate (replacement OV-chipcard).

Hi, Thomas

I also have lost my personal OV- chipkaart card and want it replaced but I don't know the expiry date of my card?
I know it was issued:
Duration: Continuous
Date of entry: December 11, 2016
And I know the card number, I'm only missing the expiry date also.

Can you help me with it? Thank you very much!!
Hi Susie Chen, please send me a private message with the following details:

- Full name
- Postal code and housenumber
- Date of birth
- OV-Chipcardnumber

You can send me a message by clicking on my name and then on 'Stuur bericht'.
UPDATE: I've received a private message from Susie and provided her with the expiration date.
Dear NS,
I have lost my personal OV chip card with a NS season ticket with it. I have my card number with me but I do not have the expiry date of the OV chip card. Could you pls kindly let me know the expiry date of my OV chip card so that I can block the card and request for a replacement.

Kind Regards,
Samantha
Reputatie 7
If you send me a private message (click on my name and choose 'stuur bericht') with your initials, last name, date of birth, zip code, housenumber and OV-chipcardnumber, I'll have a look.
Hi I have the same problem. I have sent a message on your FB page but no response.
Hi VictoriaCF and welcome to the NS Forum!

Your question should be answered by now. Am I right?
Hello, today I've lost my OV-Chipkaart and wish to make a replacement.

I have the number of the card but I don't know what the expiry date was on my card.

Could someone please help me with finding out the expiry date of my card?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Konrad
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Contact Customer service 030-7515155.
Hi there,

I have lost my personal ov chip kaart and would like to order a new one but can't remember the expiry date.

Would appreciate any help!

Ailsa
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
There is no need to. Contact Customer service as well.
Hi!
So I lost my card and I'm trying to get a replacement, but I don't have an expiry date. What do I do?

Tali
Hi Tali K and welcome to the NS Community.

Please use the advise Thom gave, just one comment before yours.
Hello. I have lost my OV chipkaart and want to cancel it as soon as possible. How can I know the Expiration date? Whiteout knowing it I cant cancel it online.

I know the date when the NS Flex product started 20-08-2019 and i did the order and online payment for it on the 13-08-2019

Thank you

Carolina Martinho
Badge +3
See https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/terminate-or-replace/reporting-a-card-lost-or-stolen.htm
Good morning M.M Martinho and welcome to the NS Community!

In addition to the link that Robert B gave, if you still need the expiration date of the OV-chipcard, you can contact our Customer Service. My colleagues will be able to check the expiration date. We're available 24/7 via telephone and Social Media.
Dear NS,
I have lost my personal OV chip card with a NS season ticket with it. I have my card number with me but I do not have the expiry date of the OV chip card. Could you pls kindly let me know the expiry date of my OV chip card so that I can block the card and request for a replacement.
Dear NS,

Good afternoon ana figueiredo. As I wrote in my previous message, you can contact our Customer Service for this, via Chat, Social Media or telephone.

Reageer