beantwoord

Saldo

• 16 August 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 227 Bekeken

Hi, 

I have a OV-chipcard and I travelled with the train and I did not have any problems. Then I took an Arriva bus and when I scanned my card it said that my saldo was not sufficient. It's weird because I always took that bus and it never told me that, since my OV-chipcard is connected to my bank account, and every month I pay my "factuur". Could anyone tell me why this time it told me why I couldn't pay the bus ticket and the train yes? And how can I fix it, so that like in the past, it goes directly to the NS factuur? 

Thank you

Alexander 

icon

Beste antwoord door Aurora NS 16 August 2022, 13:27

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi Alexander2000. Welcome to our Community!

Do I understand correctly you use NS Flex? Or do you automatically top up your balance?

If you use NS Flex, it might be that your bus, tram and metro part of the subscription has been turned off, or that your balance is negative, which would result in this message. However, I can't take a look at your contract or card, and would advise you to contact my colleagues about this.

If you have the automated top up, perhaps one of the payments didn't go through, or something else is going on. Regardless, you can contact OV-chipkaart for this.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Een paar dagen geleden ook al zoiets. Kan dat BTM-gedeelte ‘spontaan’ uitgezet worden?

In principe niet. Hier dient altijd een handeling voor uitgevoerd te worden door reiziger of medewerker.
Ik moet zeggen dat ik dit ook nog niet eerder voorbij heb zien komen zonder dat reiziger op de hoogte was. Dat is dan dus ook een aanname van mijn kant en die zijn altijd gevaarlijk.

Reageer