beantwoord

subscription

• 5 August 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 46 Bekeken

Hi, I think there is a problem with my ns subscription. 

I should have a free one in the weekend and a free student one in the 

week. But I get a lot of money to pay, extra.

icon

Beste antwoord door Tomas NS 5 August 2023, 15:23

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi there and welcome to our Community!

This is very likely caused by the fact that the Student product and NS Flex are not compatible with each other. The advise we can give you is to separate these products by placing them on different cards.

I recommend contacting customer service to make sure NS Flex is put on a different card. They can assess the situation and see what is possible and what not.

Badge +3

The combination of a week-SRP and Flex Weekend Free usually works fine, the product that gives you free travel will automatically be selected.

In the summer period for students (July 16- August 15) your SRP gives you 40% discount, but is not used because NS Flex takes priority so you will get no discount on weekdays.

See https://www.ns.nl/nsflex/webshop#/online-opzeggen/tijdelijk-stopzetten (in Dutch) to end NS Flex, you will need to remove it from your card at a machine (station, supermarket, etc.)

From August 16, you can then order NS Flex Weekend Vrij again, but you might want to order it on a new card (which is free) to prevent costs in the future.

Badge +3

From August 16, you can then order NS Flex Weekend Vrij again, but you might want to order it on a new card (which is free) to prevent costs in the future.

Be aware that when ordering NS Flex on a new card, the delivery time (and earliest starting date) is 7 days.

Reageer