beantwoord

change ticket due to mistake

• 3 February 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 145 Bekeken

Hello, 

I have purchased a ticket for Monday 6 February but I accidentally put departure leeuwarden and arrival Amsterdam centraal when it should be the other way around - my ticket number is 53896910 

Is it possible to change so that my ticket says leaving from Amsterdam centraal and going to Leeuwarden? I was informed my NS team to contact customer service to do so.

Thank you in advance,

Estelle

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 3 February 2023, 12:07

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good afternoon Estelle Desplats and welcome to the NS Community.

No, I'm afraid it's not possible to adjust the information on an E-ticket once the purchase has been completed. You will have to purchase a new ticket with the correct information.

If you haven't opened or downloaded the original ticket yet, it may still be possible to block and refund it, even though officially that's not allowed. You can contact our Customer Service for this indeed, by phone, via Twitter, Facebook or chat. You can find all those contact details here.

Badge +3

If you haven't opened or downloaded the original ticket yet, it may still be possible to block and refund it, even though officially that's not allowed.

Why is that not allowed? A refund for a product that you bought but never received (you have no code) is simple enough and will be accepted. I did it many times (for testing purposes), no questions asked.

Reageer