beantwoord

Departure time and Toeslag Intercity Direct

• 22 August 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 113 Bekeken

Good morning! I have bought the tickets on 4th of September from Rotterdam Centraal to Amsterdam Schiphol. I've booked train IC 1426, at 6.00 a.m departure time. However I could not find this information on my tickets. Can I go by train IC 1426,because I have to be at Schiphol airport at 7.00 a.m.? And also I've bought the special tickets "Toeslag Intercity Direct"? What does it mean? How can I use these tickets? Thank you! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Keuzereiziger 23 August 2022, 21:34

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

This information is not on the ticket, you can take any ICDirect train. “Toeslag Intercity Direct’ is a supplement as this train is faster than the regular ones.

Reputatie 6
Badge +1

Good morning! I have bought the tickets on 4th of September from Rotterdam Centraal to Amsterdam Schiphol. I've booked train IC 1426, at 6.00 a.m departure time. However I could not find this information on my tickets. Can I go by train IC 1426,because I have to be at Schiphol airport at 7.00 a.m.? And also I've bought the special tickets "Toeslag Intercity Direct"? What does it mean? How can I use these tickets? Thank you! 

Train number IC 1426 is a regular train, taking the regular route Rotterdam Centraal - Den Haag - Leiden - Schiphol. You do not need a supplement ‘Toeslag Intercity Direct’ for this train. If you want to take a fast train on the straight Rotterdam - Schiphol route (first departure on Sundays 7:41u) then you need to buy the supplement.

Reageer