Inqury about refund

• 3 March 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 76 Bekeken

I bought two tickets today via NS app but these QR code didn’t work at the machine at station Zwolle. I took a QR code to the machine, but it says it's invalid tickets. What is wrong with these tickets? I bought tickets for 3 March and today is 3 March. I tried to take a QR code at the machine, but unfortunately I couldn’t use these ticket. There was no employee so I couldn’t ask something. I have no choice but to use my OV chip card. What  happen to my tickets? I want to know why it didn’t work and get refund. Thank you.

3 reacties

Badge +3

You bought two “Enkele Reis Daluren”. These tickets are only valid during off-peak hours, i.e. you cannot use them to travel on workdays between 6.30 and 9.00 am and between 4.00 and 6.30 pm. Moreover, you can only use these tickets if you travel together with a season ticket holder.

Since you already loaded the tickets in the app, they cannot be refunded.

You bought two “Enkele Reis Daluren”. These tickets are only valid during off-peak hours, i.e. you cannot use them to travel on workdays between 6.30 and 9.00 am and between 4.00 and 6.30 pm. Moreover, you can only use these tickets if you travel together with a season ticket holder.

Since you already loaded the tickets in the app, they cannot be refunded.

ohhhh thank you  this was my mistake omg  i never do this mistake again…dankjewel

Good morning Dumjit and welcome to the NS Community.

I have deleted the images from your message as they contained some personal information. This is a public community after all. Luckily I see Tochjo has already provided an explanation.

Reageer