beantwoord

Mobile wallet deduction while entering station using QR code for International train.

• 12 June 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 107 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

On the 15th night, I was having a train from Utrecht Central to Basel SBB in the night jet train. While I was trying to enter the station using the QR code from the NS International app, I kept getting errors. Finally, it let me in, but then i noticed it was entering using my mobile wallet, where it was supposed to use the QR code. Then the next morning, I got the notification in mobile banking that 20 euros had been deducted.

Image removed by moderator

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 12 June 2023, 16:15

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good afternoon Gopal and welcome to the NS Community.

I'm sorry to read that you accidentally checked in with your mobile wallet. This should be prevented when showing E-tickets via the NS (International) App, so I'm not entirely sure why it still happened.

At any rate, you can request a correction for this transaction yourself via this website from OV Pay. Fill in the reference number that's shown with the payment transaction and the amount that was charged. It will then show from which date you can request a correction. When you can, simply fill in the same station in the from and to fields. The trip will then be adjusted to € 0 and the money will be fully refunded.

I have removed the screenshot you provided as this is a public Community and it contained some personal details.

Good Evening Steve, Thanks for your quick response, much appreciated. I just filed my correction, and actually, i was having an NS International ticket from Utrecht to Basel SBB, and i tried entering using the QR code from my mobile, but it didn’t allow me to enter. Then, after some time, when i tried again, it used my mobile and automatically allowed me to enter. That's strange, though. Anyway, with your help, I just submitted the refund request. 

Reageer