beantwoord

Ticket for the wrong train station

• 5 September 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 128 Bekeken

Hello.  I am an American here trying to buy NS train tickets online.  I haven’t had problems until today.  Just now, I tried to buy a train ticket from Amsterdam Centraal to Delft.  When I entered the information, Delft Campus popped up and I thought that was the main station.  But then I realized that that was incorrect.  Is there any way I can either get a refund for that ticket or switch it to a ticket for the main station in Delft?  I will be pressed for time and want to be as close to the Markt.  Thank you!
icon

Beste antwoord door MoDe 5 September 2023, 18:20

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Only if you didn't download the ticket you can call or chat the customerservice or send a message by Facebook or X for refund.

Did you download the ticket you can buy a ticket from Delft Campus to Delft.

Badge +3

There’s no need to buy an additional ticket. The journey planner also gives journeys from Amsterdam Centraal to Delft Campus via Delft (main station), so the ticket to Delft Campus can be used for a journey to Delft.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

There’s no need to buy an additional ticket. The journey planner also gives journeys from Amsterdam Centraal to Delft Campus via Delft (main station), so the ticket to Delft Campus can be used for a journey to Delft.

Daar twijfelde ik over, omdat ik die reizen via Delft alleen vond als ik dat als via station invulde. Vul je Delft Campus in zonder via dan reis je niet via Delft.

Badge +3

Dat herken ik niet. Ik kreeg vandaag vanaf 20:05 juist alleen maar adviezen via Delft, waardoor ik zelfs nog even heb gecheckt dat die er op werkdagen overdag ook zijn. Vertrek vanuit Amsterdam Centraal om 05 en 35 over het hele uur geeft een overstap van vier minuten in Delft op de sprinter naar Delft Campus.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

De gebruikelijk route was volgens mij voorheen altijd via Delft met een IC over de Oude Lijn. Sinds het ook toegestaan is terug te steken worden er ook een reisadviezen met de ICD gegegeven waarbij je vanaf Rotterdam terugsteekt naar Delft Campus. Met de ICD is wel sneller, maar moet je wel de toeslag betalen. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Coming from Amsterdam with the intercity from Amsterdam to Vlissingen, Delft Campus is 1 station further than Delft (main station). With a train ticket you can always end or begin your journey on one of the stations that are on the route. Delft is on the route from Amsterdam to Delft Campus so you can end your journey at Delft without any problem. The only thing is that a ticket to Delft Campus costs 20 cents more. 

Reageer