tickets

• 25 May 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 179 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hi!

We are from Ukraine and we have a little problem, please help us 😅

now we go from Tilburg to Den Haah, but yesterday I bye tickets for 2 women with discount 40%, and I forgot that it possible only after 9.00

what can we do?

Maybe bye new tickets without discount, but can I return money for this two tickets?

8 reacties

Where did you buy the tickets?

Reputatie 1

We bye tickets online 

Good afternoon Anna Rau and welcome to the NS Community!

That’s unfortunate! E-tickets can not be changed or cancelled. If the tickets have not been opened yet, we might be able to help you out of leniency. Please contact customer service for this.

We bye tickets online 

Tickets with 40% discount are only for people travelling together with another person who has a subscription for a season ticket. Else you always pay full fare, also after 9 a.m.

Next to that online tickets cannot be changed neither be reimbursed. That's clearly stated in the terms and conditions. 

Best of luck @Anna Rau, hope that you and your family are well. 💙💛

Slava Ukraini!

Reputatie 1

Good afternoon Anna Rau and welcome to the NS Community!

That’s unfortunate! E-tickets can not be changed or cancelled. If the tickets have not been opened yet, we might be able to help you out of leniency. Please contact customer service for this.

Thank you!

I will try 🙏

Reputatie 1

We bye tickets online 

Tickets with 40% discount are only for people travelling together with another person who has a subscription for a season ticket. Else you always pay full fare, also after 9 a.m.

Next to that online tickets cannot be changed neither be reimbursed. That's clearly stated in the terms and conditions. 

Yes, this information I know!

And I bye last week personal card for me, and I would like bye two tickets for two women with me😊

Reputatie 1

Best of luck @Anna Rau, hope that you and your family are well. 💙💛

Slava Ukraini!

Thanks so much 🥰

Geroyam slava!🇺🇦

Reageer