beantwoord

Wrongly issued ticket

• 4 September 2023
  • 10 reacties
  • 229 Bekeken

Hello. I am a tourist and today I bought a ticket from Rotterdam Central to Terneuzen, I arrived in Goes and could not use this ticket to go to Terneusen and I had to pay again, since nothing goes there except the bus

icon

Beste antwoord door Tamzin 4 September 2023, 09:03

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

What ticket did you buy?

I bought a train ticket at the box office and it was indicated there to Terneuzen

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

What does it say on the ticket? If you bought a ticket for the train it will say Goes and not Terneuzen as the destination.

Maybe so. here is my ticket

Badge +3

You should contact the bus company (Connexxion) about this if the bus driver did not accept this ticket. You had a valid ticket, so you should have been able to use it to travel on their bus.

(NS also sells tickets to popular tourist destinations that can’t be reached by train alone. These tickets are also valid in buses and trams. See this page for a list of possible destinations.)

Reputatie 7

since nothing goes there except the bus

Correct. You bought a bus ticket. The word Connexxion on your ticket means "bus".

Badge +3

since nothing goes there except the bus

Correct. You bought a bus ticket. The word Connexxion on your ticket means "bus".

Yes, it implies a bus because there is no train service from Goes to Terneuzen. The ticket is valid and should be accepted when scanned in a bus (Connexxion line 20 to Hulst).

Contact Connexxion if you had to pay € 8,75

https://contact.connexxion.nl/onjuistepintransactieindebus# you can send a copy of the ticket as an attachtment.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

It's very strange that the bus driver didn't accept the ticket. It states very clearly that the ticket is valid for the bus service from Goes to Terneuzen, operated by Connexxion.

Connexxion should train their bus drivers better if they don't know the tickets that they should accepting. Since this is a single use chip card, it should be working by touching in at card reader on the bus.

Thank you very much for your answers, I will definitely contact the bus company)

And thanks for the support

Reageer