beantwoord

weekend free travel OV subscription

• 15 February 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 193 Bekeken

Hello! 
I made a phone call to NS right at the airport on the 19/12/21 to have them cancel my subscription because I was going abroad for a while. Your agent on the phone asked for all the required details, which I provided and she told me, the subscription was terminated on my card. I received an invoice last week and the usual subscription rate was deducted from my bank account. I don’t understand. Why is that after I was told by your agent that my subscription was ended? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 15 February 2022, 10:43

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Cool!

Dear Denice, 

Thanks for your response. No I did not remove the subscription from the machine. This was not communicated to me by the lady, all she told me was it was removed. I am abroad currently and I am going to be here for a while. I cannot call NS while I am here. And I have no email available to me to contact them about the options available to remove this from my card ASAP because I am not utilizing this service anymore. Do you have any options as to what I can do? To get to customer service? I have tried the chat but I got no response. 

Thank you. 

It's a shame you didn't get a response from our Live Chat. It can sometimes take a while if it's busy.
Of course it's also possible to send us a message on one of our social media platforms.

I was able to get one of your agents on the chat, she/he  promised to get back to me two days ago but I haven’t received any email or response from anywhere yet. I really need an answer whether this was deactivated or not, NS sent me an invoice and it stated before 22/02 i should pay the bill or there will be consequences. 

Badge +3

I was able to get one of your agents on the chat, she/he  promised to get back to me two days ago but I haven’t received any email or response from anywhere yet. I really need an answer whether this was deactivated or not, NS sent me an invoice and it stated before 22/02 i should pay the bill or there will be consequences. 

In this case, it’s best to pay the bill (to avoid consequences, i.e. a debit agency that will add €40 to it) and then contact NS for further information.

Hi Fatou. Welcome to the Community.

Did you remove your subscription from your card at a machine before you left? If not, that might be the reason your subscription is still active. You can contact our Customer Service to check what the current options are. 

Reageer