beantwoord

Refund not received

• 29 August 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 25 Bekeken

The machine did not register my checkin and only clocked my checkout. The refund was approved more than a month ago. I still did not receive the payment. The NS webpage says two weeks, then it became customer services says it should be within three weeks, and then within a month. Why is processing refund so slow? The NS customer chat is of no help, and keeps changing agents throughout one chat. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 29 August 2023, 13:32

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good afternoon and welcome to the NS Community.

I'm afraid that the Community does not have access to your customer information so they cannot help you with this question. You'll have to contact our Customer Service for this.

I do need to mention that, if you are using NS Flex, a correction to a missed check out is usually not refunded seperately. With NS Flex, this generally gets included with one of the periodic invoices. So if you're using NS Flex, I would suggest checking the last few invoices.

I also need to mention that the tag ‘NS’ in a user name is only reserved for Moderators, so I will have to change your user name. Please let me know if you have a preferred one, otherwise I will change it to a generic one at the end of my shift.

I have adjusted your user name to ‘User12345’. If you wish to change this to a different name, please mention that in this topic.

Reageer