beantwoord

NS Flex Traject Vrijc - cancel, pause etc

• 22 September 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 118 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Hello people. Due to vacation I will not use the subscription for next two weeks. When I change traject vrij subscription to flex basis today, do I need to pay extra when I travel in the next few days even though my subscription is normally valid til the 29th of a month ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tomas NS 22 September 2023, 18:15

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

Thank you! In case I do not cancel the subscription it will be extended for another month. When I decide on the 5th October to change to flex basis because I will go on vacation then, do I pay the full price  or only a fraction of the total subscription costs?

You will pay a full new month in advance on the 29th but will be reimbursed for Oct 5 - Oct 28 when changing to Flex Basis on the 5th.

When changing back to Traject Vrij on e.g. the 19th, you will be billed for Oct 19 - Oct 28 (and then the next full month on Oct 29).

It's pretty much seamless, you will only pay for the days you actually have Traject Vrij.

Thank you! In case I do not cancel the subscription it will be extended for another month. When I decide on the 5th October to change to flex basis because I will go on vacation then, do I pay the full price  or only a fraction of the total subscription costs?

Badge +3

Changes in Flex are instant, so if you change it after your last journey you will save the Traject Vrij susbscriptions costs for that day! 🤣

Hi Joe98 and welcome to our Community.

When you change your subscription to Flex Basis today, it will be changed with immediate effect and you will no longer have a subscription. Any excess subscription costs between today and the 29th will be refunded and your travels will be charged full price.

Reageer