beantwoord

NS Flex Traject Vrijc - cancel, pause etc

• 22 September 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 114 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Hello people. Due to vacation I will not use the subscription for next two weeks. When I change traject vrij subscription to flex basis today, do I need to pay extra when I travel in the next few days even though my subscription is normally valid til the 29th of a month ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tomas NS 22 September 2023, 18:15

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi Joe98 and welcome to our Community.

When you change your subscription to Flex Basis today, it will be changed with immediate effect and you will no longer have a subscription. Any excess subscription costs between today and the 29th will be refunded and your travels will be charged full price.

Badge +3

Changes in Flex are instant, so if you change it after your last journey you will save the Traject Vrij susbscriptions costs for that day! 🤣

Thank you! In case I do not cancel the subscription it will be extended for another month. When I decide on the 5th October to change to flex basis because I will go on vacation then, do I pay the full price  or only a fraction of the total subscription costs?

Badge +3

Thank you! In case I do not cancel the subscription it will be extended for another month. When I decide on the 5th October to change to flex basis because I will go on vacation then, do I pay the full price  or only a fraction of the total subscription costs?

You will pay a full new month in advance on the 29th but will be reimbursed for Oct 5 - Oct 28 when changing to Flex Basis on the 5th.

When changing back to Traject Vrij on e.g. the 19th, you will be billed for Oct 19 - Oct 28 (and then the next full month on Oct 29).

It's pretty much seamless, you will only pay for the days you actually have Traject Vrij.

Reageer