ticket is bad becouse i cant us

• 8 March 2024
  • 11 reacties
  • 137 Bekeken

good evening, my girlfriend bought a ticket for me today, she paid the money exactly and at 5:59 the ticket did not show up on the screen because there was an error, I didn't use the ticket because I couldn't, so instead of taking the train I had to order a taxi to work from Eindhoven to Oss, the money was withdrawn from the bank and I don't have a ticket and couldn't use it

11 reacties

Badge +3

There's also general consumer law.

It’s totally possible (or at least it was in the past) but NS chose to give coupon codes instead.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

According to our terms we won't give a refund after you did purchase a ticket. It's not because I don't like it.

There's also general consumer law.

According to our terms we won't give a refund after you did purchase a ticket. It's not because I don't like it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

I must correct Robert. We won't give a refund for e-tickets.

Maybe you don't like to do it, but if someone can prove opening and using it didn’t work, then you can definitely be forced to.

Badge +3

Ah, ok I stand corrected then 😅

In my memory, it was possible. I once ordered a ticket to test something and actually got it refunded, but that was a few years ago.

Have your girlfriend contact NS then, to get a coupon for a similar ticket on another day.

Badge +3

It's a pity you couldn't open the ticket. Unfortunately we don't give a refund after purchasing an e-ticket. If the has not been opened, you can reach our customer service.

Definitely contact NS Customer Service because it seems the e-ticket was never imported or downloaded. Keep the E5015.. order number at hand, and your girlfriend will get the money back.

Hello JakTakMozna, welcome at our community,

It's a pity you couldn't open the ticket. Unfortunately we don't give a refund after purchasing an e-ticket. If the has not been opened, you can reach our customer service. Sometimes we may give a code which you can redeem for an qeuivalent journey. We never reimburse taxi cost which you made on your own initiative. Robert's tip is a good one.

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

Instead of a taxi, you could have used the train by checking in and out using a (contactless enabled) debit/creditcard or mobile phone. That would have cost you € 11,20 and saves the hassle of buying e-tickets.

See https://www.ovpay.nl/en/how-it-works

and taking an Uber for almost PLN 70 was also not what I wanted because I couldn't use the train ticket I bought

Reageer