ticket is bad becouse i cant us

good evening, my girlfriend bought a ticket for me today, she paid the money exactly and at 5:59 the ticket did not show up on the screen because there was an error, I didn't use the ticket because I couldn't, so instead of taking the train I had to order a taxi to work from Eindhoven to Oss, the money was withdrawn from the bank and I don't have a ticket and couldn't use it

11 reacties

and taking an Uber for almost PLN 70 was also not what I wanted because I couldn't use the train ticket I bought

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

Instead of a taxi, you could have used the train by checking in and out using a (contactless enabled) debit/creditcard or mobile phone. That would have cost you € 11,20 and saves the hassle of buying e-tickets.

See https://www.ovpay.nl/en/how-it-works

Hello JakTakMozna, welcome at our community,

It's a pity you couldn't open the ticket. Unfortunately we don't give a refund after purchasing an e-ticket. If the has not been opened, you can reach our customer service. Sometimes we may give a code which you can redeem for an qeuivalent journey. We never reimburse taxi cost which you made on your own initiative. Robert's tip is a good one.

Badge +3

It's a pity you couldn't open the ticket. Unfortunately we don't give a refund after purchasing an e-ticket. If the has not been opened, you can reach our customer service.

Definitely contact NS Customer Service because it seems the e-ticket was never imported or downloaded. Keep the E5015.. order number at hand, and your girlfriend will get the money back.

I must correct Robert. We won't give a refund for e-tickets.

Badge +3

Ah, ok I stand corrected then 😅

In my memory, it was possible. I once ordered a ticket to test something and actually got it refunded, but that was a few years ago.

Have your girlfriend contact NS then, to get a coupon for a similar ticket on another day.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Maybe you don't like to do it, but if someone can prove opening and using it didn’t work, then you can definitely be forced to.

According to our terms we won't give a refund after you did purchase a ticket. It's not because I don't like it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

According to our terms we won't give a refund after you did purchase a ticket. It's not because I don't like it.

There's also general consumer law.

Badge +3

There's also general consumer law.

It’s totally possible (or at least it was in the past) but NS chose to give coupon codes instead.

Reageer