beantwoord

Ordering

• 3 July 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 302 Bekeken

Hello. I want to order a NS flex, i upload the photo and to the next step where i have to pay i have an error: ‘’Sorry, you do not meet the requirements of the credit check for purchasing NS Flex. We are therefore now terminating your order’’  What can i do more? Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 4 July 2022, 10:46

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Welcome to our NS Community, Costel. It means that you didn't pass the credit check for ordering a season ticket with traveling on account. If you don't know where this came from or disagree, please contact Focum for this.

Otherwise it's still possible to travel with the OV-chipcard, but you can order automatic reloading with OV-chipkaart themselves. If you want to travel with a 40% discount you can order a classic Dal Voordeel (€ 61,20 a year). {Choose ‘on balance’ here.}

Thank you for answer. I have an ov-chip kaart blue. But I want a personal one with my photo, the yellow one. And on that card I want to activate the weekend free option for 31 euros. Is this possible? or do I not understand how it works? Thank you.
Badge +3

There is a credit check which failed. Most of the time this is because someone on your address is listed as a risk (had debts or is known by collection agencies).

What you can do is use another address (work, school, family, friends) and you will probably pass the check. The card will be sent to this address, but you can change your address later in Mijn NS.

Thank you for answer. I just simulated the work address to see if it lets me pay and it's the same error.

It also it does not work for me. I’ve tried several addresses but same result.

Costel, did you figure the root cause?

Write me at this email adress Balancostel_1987@yahoo.com

Reageer