Papieren kaartje wordt vanaf 9 juli vervangen door de eenmalige chipkaart

Toon eerste bericht

134 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2
Ok, the pink rectangle may not be the indication. An indirect indication on the home screen seems to be the absence of tickets abroad.
I thought the pink rectangle is actually to indicate that you can buy an anonymous OV-Chipcard from these machines, not to indicate that paper tickets are not available. Also, there was no pink rectangle on the machine I saw today. I took some pictures today which I enclose in this post, on which you can see no paper tickets are available and disposable tickets for discount price are also not for sale in these machines anymore.
Reputatie 6
Badge +2
I have seen these machines now, they have a pink rectangle at the top left. There is no supplement of one euro yet. You can also buy a dagkaart (day pass) on paper with chip (while at the regular machines no paper dagkaart is available).
Not that I noticed, no... I have to take the train in an hour, I'll try not to forget to bring my camera and take a picture of one of the machines.
Reputatie 6
Badge +2
Are these machines marked as such, to avoid the impression that tickets without chip are not available at all at the station?
Hello PPP,
It could be that some ticket machines are already selling disposable OV-chipcards. NS is testing the new OV-chipcards at this moment.
Amsterdam Central, but I've seen the same on Amstel now. And of course there is no information about this whatsoever on ns.nl/en 😠
Reputatie 6
Badge +2
last Friday I approached a ticket machine which sold disposable chipcards only. (..) I couldn't buy a ticket with discount from that machine
Where was this?
Do I understand it correct that this thread is for asking questions about the new disposable OV-Chipcard? I read on http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/05/paper_train_tickets_set_to_van.php that paper train tickets were to vanish in July, but last Friday I approached a ticket machine which sold disposable chipcards only. What disturbed me the most was the fact that I couldn't buy a ticket with discount from that machine, but I wanted to take a friend with me who doesn't have an OV-Chipcard (I have a discount card) and obviously we wouldn't buy an anonymous card for just one trip, as the card costs actually more than three times the trip we were planned on making. Also, the article writes that a disposable ticket will be the fare price plus one euro. Alltogether, this just means that NS is abusing its power trying to raise the price significantly, in fact in our case far more than double it. I am very certain this is in fact not even legal, as the fare price can only rise once per year by inflation plus two percent. It is time NS would start explaining - in Dutch, English and Frisian - why they keep on thinking with their own wallets instead of keeping the interest of the traveler in mind!

Reageer