A request for clarification | NS Community
beantwoord

A request for clarification

• 13 May 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 83 Bekeken

The destination card has a monthly subscription, from Zuilen to Woerden, and on your site from 9 am to 4 pm there is a discount.
For example, if I go early/later , for example 8 am/ 5 pm, will an amount be deducted without a discount for same destination?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 13 May 2022, 08:10

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

If you have a Traject Vrij subscription for Utrecht Zuilen-Woerden, then you can always travel without extra costs on this route. That is what you’re paying for when you buy a Traject Vrij subscription.

In addition, you get a discount if you travel outside this route if you check in during off-peak hours. You can also travel outside this route when you check in during peak hours, but then you will indeed be charged the full fare.

(Note that NS Flex is not actually a monthly subscription. You will receive monthly invoices, but the subscription is continuous and will run until you explicitly end it.)

Greetings,

I received by email the total amount of money that I was supposed to be charged so far. Nevertheless, when I log in to myNS i the payment overview, there is no data available about an invoice. What should I do? And how can I review my invoice?

Thank you in advance.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi M.V. Volioti,

You should contact customer service directly by phone (030-7515155), chat, Facebook or Twitter. They should be able to resolve this issue for you.

Reageer