about payment

• 26 March 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 72 Bekeken

hello, today I received an invoice for payment for my travel 121.30. but I already paid for it on March 23, 2024. I'm attaching the confirmation below.

6 reacties

Badge +3

Did you already pay the invoice by transferring the money yourself? You shouldn't have done so; NS will always withdraw the amount due from your bank account automatically. The simplest way to deal with this is by letting NS withdraw the money (again); NS will then automatically return the amount you paid manually.

If this is not a feasible option for you, you should contact customer service directly to discuss the situation and what is best to do now. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Yes,  I already paid because the message said that I need to transfer money

In this me

Badge +3

Ah, you received this message because the automatic payment failed. Which makes it weird that NS would still withdraw this amount automatically.

In any case, you should contact customer service directly to discuss the situation and what is best to do now. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Hello Natana and welcome to the NS Community.

As stated above it's best to contact our Customer Serivce. Furthermore, I have deleted the screenshot from your first post since your personal information was visible there.

Badge +3

Ah, you received this message because the automatic payment failed. Which makes it weird that NS would still withdraw this amount automatically.

I had the exact same problem (and e-mail) because according to NS there was something wrong with the authorization for automatic debit. My bank (Revolut) told me that NS revoked it somehow and they could not add it back.

The auto debit never took place (of course, there was more than € 0,08 in my bank account) so the statement from NS is false, I didn’t refuse or took the money back in any way.

One more strange e-mail (something that NS would not typically do!) 

The solution was to change my IBAN to another one (if you don’t have another IBAN, ask a friend) and then change it back to one that stopped working.

Reageer