beantwoord

cancel subscription fund

• 12 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 63 Bekeken

您好,我的情况是我预订了每月订阅。我想自己取消,我提前取消,但失败了,说不要连接自己的账户,然后我去了另一个国家,而住在荷兰的人告诉我你可以随时取消,所以我想如果他们没有收到我的钱,他们会为我取消,悲伤的事情过去了一个月, 他们告诉我,我需要再支付一个月的订阅费,我与推特习俗联系,他们为我取消了这个月的订阅。只是觉得每个月多付119不公平,你没有乘坐交通工具。而我的情况是他们第一次只裁了我119,我已经向我的公司要求赔偿,它的出差,现在我需要用我的钱再支付一个月的订阅费,有没有可能在你没有乘坐任何公共交通工具的那个月获得订阅。.为什么他们不向你收取预付款,我知道是我的错,没有取消订阅,只是因为我自己尝试取消,它失败了。所以我把它留在那里,我想如果我下个月不付钱,他们会帮我取消,我的 ov 号码是3528050057863526,我的建议,他们可以预收钱吗,我坐了公共汽车,两个月后他们问我的钱,你坐公共汽车,你需要支付 66 欧元,如果他们提前削减,我可以做赔偿, 之后,我忘记了

icon

Beste antwoord door Real aire 12 February 2024, 20:56

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

hello, my situation is I booked my monthly subscription. I want to cancel by myself, i advance to cancel, but it failed , said not connect with your own account, And then I go anther countries, And someone lived in Netherland told me  you can cancel any time , so i think if they dont receive my money, they will cancel for me, the sad things are passed one month, they told me that I need to pay one more month subscription , i connect with the twitter custom, and they  cancel for me for this months. it just feel unfair to pay 119 a month more, you took no transportation. and my situation is the first time they only cut me 119 and i already ask my companies compensation for me, its business trip, and now I need to pay one more month subscription by my money, is that possible to get the subscription the month you didnt took any public transportation. . Why they dont charge you advances, i know its my fault not cancel the ssubscription, it just because i tried by myself cancel, it failed. so I leaved it there, and I thought If i dint pay next month, they will cancel for me ,my ov number is 3528050057863526, my suggestion, can they charge money advance, i tooked bus, they asked my money after two month, you took the bus, you need to pay 66 Euros, if they advance cut, i can do compensation, and after, i forget

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

We can't read chinese?. Please use English or Dutch.

Reputatie 5

If you can’t cancel your monthly subscription you must got to the klanteNService. We are only other travellers and we can’t cancel it for you. If you’re buying a subscription, you must read the terms and conditions of the subscription. So if you didn’t travel, it was your own choice. If you will not pay, and over 1 year (or another date) you want to travel again, you will pay much more for your subscription. Bus is NOT included in your monthly subscription. Next time better read the terms and conditions of subscriptions.

Reageer