beantwoord

Change in route in Traject Vrij

• 29 June 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 76 Bekeken

I currently have Traject Vrij subscription between Rotterdam Centraal and Lage Zwaluve. I have been using the subscription for more than a month and my invoice is generated on 8th of every month. From 4th July to 18th July I will be traveling from Rotterdam Centraal to Roosendaal and back. Can I change the route on my Traject Vrij to Rotterdam Centraal to Roosendaal on 4th July and back to Rotterdam Centraal to Lage Zwaluve on 18th July? I read on NS website that one change per month is allowed. Since these changes are in different invoice months, (invoice is generated on 8th of the month) is the change allowed? Thank you! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 29 June 2023, 07:56

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

The “one change per month” needs to be read as: after a change you have to wait one month before you can change again (if you change on 4 July, the next possible change is on 4 August). So no, you cannot have a different route for just two weeks.

Thank you so much for the response. If I keep my Traject Vrij subscription between Rotterdam Centraal and Lage Zwaluve and travel from Rotterdam Centraal to Roosendaal, will I be charged for the ticket between Lage Zwaluve and Roosendaal or will I be charged for Rotterdam Centraal to Roosendaal. Also will I get 40% discount if I travel on non peak hours between Rotterdam Centraal and Roosendaal. 

Badge +3

You will only be charged for Lage Zwaluwe-Roosendaal, even if you check in at Rotterdam and check out at Roosendaal or vice versa, so you don’t have to check in or out at Lage Zwaluwe. You will pay the full fare for Lage Zwaluwe-Roosendaal, i.e. 5.50 euros, if you check in during peak hours. If you check in during off-peak hours, you get 40% discount.

Thank you so much for providing all the details. 

Reageer