beantwoord

Checkout access denied

• 27 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 39 Bekeken

Today, i checked in in apeldoorn heading to Arnhem pressikaf; from apeldoorn i got into arriva train which dropped me at Zutphen, unfortunately at this station i forgot to check out (i had to connect with an NS train); When arrived at my destination (arnhem pressikaf), the checkout access denied (only i was being told that i am doing the “check-in) and from there i could not know what to do next.

Note: Along the trip, a controller came over me and scanned my NS card (this was ns train), he did not tell me if my card has a problem.

After all this, i received an NS email, “We will charge the correction fee of €50.00 on the next invoice”.

Please i need your help!

Thank you.

Jean

icon

Beste antwoord door Rory NS 27 March 2024, 21:54

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hello JeanSindayiheba and welcome to the NS Community!

How unfortunate that something went wrong with checking in and out. I can imagine that the system could be confusing when you travel with multiple carriers. I would like to advise you to contact our customer service. My colleagues there can check what actually went wrong and can correct the mistake in most cases. It's best to contact them after 3 days, so that our system gets the time to process your journeys of today.

Reageer