beantwoord

Fees due to phone calls to customer service to change packages

• 6 May 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 104 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

I decided on the evening of April 22 (Friday) to change my subscription from a basic subscription to a free weekend subscription. But that night, there seemed to be a problem with the ns official website, and I couldn't log in. I also consulted my friends, but they couldn't log in. so on the next saturday morning i called ns customer service to ask for her help, on the phone i was pretty sure i made my point - change to the weekend subscription, then the staff told me that the change was successful in the system . I went to a lot of places that weekend. But yesterday I saw that my bank account was debited for 129 euros and when I checked the details I found that I was still on the basic subscription.
I consulted the chatting customer service of ns, and the information I got was that it was noted in the ns system that I asked to change to the basic package that day. This is shocking to me, in fact it is impossible for me to make such a request under normal logic, because my account has been stuck on the basic plan for a few months. There's no way I could ask to switch to a basic subscription in one weekend and then travel for two days.

I don't know how to fix it now. Customer service said they didn't have a voice recording at the time.
I don't feel like I should pay this bill. This is much more than expected.

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 6 May 2022, 14:53

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Welcome to our NS Community, C.Hou. I'm sorry there was a miscommunication like that. Unfortunately I can't fix this and you'll have to contact customer service to get this sorted. Please explain the situation and if they can see you had NS Flex Basis before changing it to NS Flex Basis that day on April 22nd, I bet they can find a solution for you.

Welcome to our NS Community, C.Hou. I'm sorry there was a miscommunication like that. Unfortunately I can't fix this and you'll have to contact customer service to get this sorted. Please explain the situation and if they can see you had NS Flex Basis before changing it to NS Flex Basis that day on April 22nd, I bet they can find a solution for you.

Hi, thank you for your response. 

I contact customer service and one of you collegue said he found that i always have basic plan, but he cant do anything , because the fee already happened in basic subscription. i saved the chating record, but im not sure if i should show it here.  if you need or you have other suggetion, i can send the record to you pravitely.

Reageer