Flex can be changed on monthly basis. Your last change is less than a month ago and because of that you can't change at this moment. (WS-0026) | NS Community
beantwoord

Flex can be changed on monthly basis. Your last change is less than a month ago and because of that you can't change at this moment. (WS-0026)

• 4 January 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 1057 Bekeken

Hello 

I no longer want to use my weekend free subscription which I started about 10 days ago as I am out of the country. Is it possible to cancel this subscription, when I try to change it I get the message which I have pasted in the title. 

Any solution or tips?

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 4 January 2022, 12:55

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Devanshi Kacholia,

It's not possible to change or cancel your subscription in advance. So you'll have to wait until a month has passed and then cancel your subscription.

edit: The solution provided by Lorena NS below is much better :slight_smile:

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi Devanshi

After you purchase an agreement, you are entitled to a 14-day cooling-off period. If you change your mind in that time, you can decide to cancel the season ticket and withdraw from the contract without specifying a reason. This is known as your right of withdrawal. You can contact our costumer service to withdrawal your contract. 

Do realize that when you cancel the subscription you will have to pay the full-fare for any trips made in the last 2 weekends. If this is more then 31 euros (price of Weeken-free), the best option is to cancel the subscription exactly after one month.

Unfortunately the NS doesn’t provice the service that you can cancel the subscription in advance (like a normal company).

Reageer