beantwoord

How to pay via ideal

• 22 January 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 84 Bekeken

Hi All,

I lived onboard but I still keep my NS card. Recently I had a week of business trip in Netherlands and cost was generated during my trip. How can I settle down the charge as I already cut the NL bank account and no access with ideal? Can I pay by credit card or bank transfer?

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 22 January 2024, 19:57

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

When the auto-debit fails, you will get a reminder with instructions how to pay manually. Any bank transfer will work, not sure about credit cards.

Welcome to the NS Community!

When the auto-debit fails, you will get a reminder with instructions how to pay manually. Any bank transfer will work, not sure about credit cards.

Hi Robert thanks for your reply.

Yes I received that mail but still it needs ideal. Do you know any bypass path I can go for?

Hello Kickster, welcome at our community,

Unfortunately, paying by credit card is not possible for a subscription. If you have a NS Flex susbcription then you can transfer the amount online to NL14ABNA0576850675 (NS Groep N.V.). You need to state the invoice number and customer number in the description.

Badge +3

Yes I received that mail but still it needs ideal. Do you know any bypass path I can go for?

In the mail (the e-accept that requires iDeal) there will also be instructions how to pay manually.

From abroad, you can use NL14 ABNA 0576 8506 75 (benificiary NS Groep), and you probably need the BIC/SWITFT code ABNANL2A.

Please mention the invoice number in the description (e.g. 43 001 44 134 58) but don’t worry, you will receive more reminders on the postal adress you had in NL and then a final remider by e-mail.

In the mail (the e-accept that requires iDeal) there will also be instructions how to pay manually.

From abroad, you can use NL14 ABNA 0576 8506 75 (benificiary NS Groep), and you probably need the BIC/SWITFT code ABNANL2A.

Please mention the invoice number in the description (e.g. 43 001 44 134 58) but don’t worry, you will receive more reminders on the postal adress you had in NL and then a final remider by e-mail.

Thank you so much Robert very appreciate I just send the amount via bank transfer. Hope every its good. Thanks again !

When you are living abroad you probably only have Flex Basis. In that case you can also use your current bankcard to check in/out when you are visiting the Netherlands. The money is than automatically deducted from your bankaccount.

Reageer