If I cancel a season ticket halfway through a month, will I only be billed on a prorated basis? | NS Community
beantwoord

If I cancel a season ticket halfway through a month, will I only be billed on a prorated basis?

• 20 July 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 572 Bekeken

Hello! I currently have an NS Flex Dal Vrij subscription, with a renewal on the 23rd of each month. However, I will be moving away for a time at the end of July, and will only need my subscription for another week after the renewal date. If I keep my Dal Vrij and then cancel it at the end of the month, will I be billed the full 107 euros or will my bill be prorated? If not prorated, I am assuming I should switch to a discount product like Dal Voordeel for my last week. Thoughts?

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 20 July 2022, 13:48

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Welcome to our NS Community, clayllama. When you cancel a few days after the prolonging date, you'll receive a refund of the unused days of the prepaid month. So you'll never pay more than you need in your case.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

You must do this-on FLEX-yourself, via mijnNS and after having used at least 1 month on day of change-or the day before-and then it will all re-adjusted pro rata on the usual payday-for you 23d. It is NOT possible to this long advance-as it will act immediately

Welcome to our NS Community, clayllama. When you cancel a few days after the prolonging date, you'll receive a refund of the unused days of the prepaid month. So you'll never pay more than you need in your case.

Thanks! That is good to know, and was what I was hoping would be the case.

Reageer