Invoice payment | NS Community
beantwoord

Invoice payment

• 13 October 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 706 Bekeken

I have NS Flex Dal Vrij and I received an invoice with an IBAN number NL03 ZZZ 3012 4358  0000 but it has more characters than I am allowed to write. I think it is incorrect. What should I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 13 October 2021, 11:09

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Contact Customer Service. English is spoken. Chat works fast in general. 

Hello Ivana. Welcome to the Community.

The payment of the invoice goes through direct debit. Our account ID for the direct debit is NL03 ZZZ 3012 4358 0000. That number is only for the direct debit, you can not transfer money to that account yourself.

On the invoice the following will be mentioned:

Het door u te betalen bedrag van € xx,xx wordt omstreeks [datum] via automatische incasso afgeschreven van uw rekening 
Meaning: The amount of € xx.xx to be paid by you will be debited from your account by direct debit around [date].

So if you receive a notification about an invoice you don't have to do anything yourself. 

If the direct debit fails you'll receive a payment reminder with the bank details where you can transfer the money to.

It might look like an IBAN, but NLxxZZZ is a ‘merchant identifier’ used in SEPA Direct Debits. It’s not an IBAN (account ID), but a unique identifier for NS.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Zo leer ik nog wat op de oude dag. Het wreekt zich dat ik geen ervaring heb met te laat betalen :grinning:

An sich staat dat los van te laat betalen, je vindt het ook op incassomachtigingen, bankafschriften, et cetera. Zal eerder zijn dat je er in het dagelijks gebruik niet op let verders :)

Willekeurige Rabo transactie bijvoorbeeld:

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

An sich, maar het is maar de vraag of het hier zo is bij een vordering van NS. Voor ‘an sich’ is deze vraag te concreet, het wordt gewoon vermeld dat het van NS komt. Maar goed, het valt dan nog binnen het te laat betalen zonder grote gevolgen. Kennelijk was TS het ontgaan wat in de mail stond. Ik ken deze wijze van betalen alleen van de creditcard, waar ook ZZZ in het nummer staat.

Reageer