Last Month I have asked the customer service to request for weekend subscription, but they enabled the weekend discount subscription

• 17 May 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 42 Bekeken

Last Month I have asked the customer service to request for weekend subscription, but they enabled the weekend discount subscription.

I was in impression that the customer service has enabled the weekend subscription and I travelled freely, but after getting invoice I realized that it is activated only weekend discount. When I called your customer service to help in enable the subscription from the April 7 and reflect the same in invoice they are say that I have received email and should have been checked earlier. 

It was my mistake to trust the customer service that they have enabled so I did not verified it and continued travelling.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi PatanM,

Did you specifically ask for the Weekend Free-subscription? Or just the Weekend Subscription? In the latter case, I can understand the mistake. There is no such thing as a “Weekend Subscription". It's either Weekend Free or Weekend Discount. That being said, if it was unclear what you meant, Customer service should have asked further in my opinion.

On the other hand it's always good advise to check confirmation e-mails to avoid problems like this. You also could have seen the mistake in your Mijn NS-account.

If Customer service already said they won't help you out with this, we can't help you either I'm afraid. On this community travellers help each other and we have no access to customer data.

Reageer