beantwoord

late payment

• 23 August 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 40 Bekeken

Hello! 

Unfortunately, I just saw  that the payment for last month didn’t get retrieved. All the mails from you were sent to my old email m.yesmukhanova@gmail.com and I haven’t seen them. I’m not using this email actively anymore, I use m.k.kenzhebay@gmail.com. I sent the money to the ABN AMRO bank account stated in Mijn NS but seems like it came after the payment must be retrieved. Is it still possible to pay the amount? Could you still retrieve it directly from that account? There should be enough money by now.

I’m not living in Netherlands since last year( was passing by during the travel), changed my mobile phone since then and thus lost access to my ABN AMRO but I know it’s still active. If you could resend me online factuur I will find a way to send it. 

Sincerely,

Meruyert Kenzhebay

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 23 August 2023, 11:17

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and cannot help you with this situation.

You should contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee. Since you’re abroad, it's probably easiest to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Reageer