Linking bank | NS Community
beantwoord

Linking bank

• 19 February 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 61 Bekeken

Hallo NS,

I have a question regarding linking my bank to my NS card. I already have subscription of NS Weekendvrij and I put my bank there and successfully did the 0,01€ deduction. But every time I tap on the machine, it always asks to top up my saldo of my NS card.

I thought once I have the subscription and did the small deduction, it means that I don’t need to have any Saldo in my NS card anymore. 

Would you let me know whether there’s a solution for this? Or maybe there are steps that I skipped?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 19 February 2023, 13:02

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

After ordering your subscription, did you load it onto the card at a ticket machine? You should have received an email with instructions. If you don’t complete this step, you can't use your subscription to travel. This also applies if you don't have an NS Flex subscription and enabled automatic reloading.

Reputatie 6

Hey Jervet. Welcome to the NS Community.

I can't look into your data here, but I'm willing to hazard a guess that your product isn't properly activated yet. Have you picked it up at a machine yet? If that's not the case you can do so to make it work. Is that not the issue? Please contact our customer service.

Reageer