money issue

• 20 February 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 47 Bekeken

On the morning of February 20th,  I checked my bank account balance. Unfortunately, I realized there was a 7.20 withdrawal from my bank While I didn't buy a ticket at all.

Would you please check why it happened and help me with how can I return my money.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

2 reacties

Badge +3

In the description it says ‘Factuur', which means ‘Invoice’. Do you have NS Flex? Then travel costs, and season ticket costs, if any, will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account every month.

In any case, you should be able to find a detailed invoice with a specification of the costs in Mijn NS (the website, not the app; go to Betaaloverzicht/My payments). That will tell you exactly what you have been charged for.

If after looking at the invoice you feel that you have been charged too much, or if you can't find the detailed invoice, then you should contact customer service directly. They can tell you what this deduction is for, and correct an incorrect invoice.

Usually, contacting customer service this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Hello al abachee and welcome to the NS Community.

It looks like you have indeed received an invoice for something. As stated above, you can find it in your Mijn NS account. Also you can contact the NS Customer Service for further explanation.

I have removed the picture in your post since your personal details were visible in public.

Reageer